West Palm Beach’s growth over the past couple of decades is truly impressive. Emblematic of all the trends Florida has come to be known for: the influx of businesses and individuals moving to West Palm has driven immense economic development. Longtime establishments have seen meteoric rises, and many entrepreneurial restaurateurs and bar builders have found solid footing, and people are loving it. From bustling Clematis Street and the Intracoastal, to the newer "The Square" (formerly Rosemary Square), when it comes to Happy Hour, West Palm Beach doesn’t disappoint. From dives to rooftops, upscale Italian to burger joints, you’ll find whatever you’re looking for, all within walking distance of each other.
Happy Hour on Clematis Street
- E.R. Bradley’s: Happy Hour Monday-Thursday from 4:00–6:30pm. Select $4 beers, $6 well spirits, and $8 wine; plus a great selection of $7 bar snacks. E.R. Bradley’s is now a West Palm staple, and one of the only non-rooftop bars with a great view of the instracoastal. It also has the only tiki patio in the area that will make you feel like you’re on vacation even if you’re just stopping by after work.
104 S Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- 123 Datura: Happy Hour Monday-Friday 5:00-7:00pm. $4 select drafts, $6 select cocktails, $6 wine, and 50% off all food! 123 is one of the most popular new after-work spots for the young professional crowd. One of the best happy hour pizza deals in West Palm.
123 Datura St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Lynora’s WPB: Happy Hour Available Every day 3:00-6:00pm at tables, or until 7:00pm at the bar. Similar to the Lynora’s in Jupiter, the West Palm Beach location offers 50% off all drinks, and a special Happy Hour food menu. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to make your Sundays feel like Saturday 2.0, then Lynora’s is the spot to spend your Sunday brunch.
207 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Elisabetta’s: Aperitivo Hour Daily 4:00-5:00pm. $2 Off drinks, $10 Pizzas, and $8 Cicchetti. Additional Specials at the bar! Elisabetta’s is another place known for weekend brunch. $18 bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marry’s, or Aperol Spritzs? Sounds like a deal to me.
185 Banyan Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Sourbon: Happy Hour Every day 4:30-6:00pm. 50% Off liquor, $5 bar bites, and $8 specials including ½ dozen oysters. Sourbon also has a late night speakeasy in the back and upstairs called “The Lab” that is open Wednesday-Saturday starting at 7:30 p.m. A cool and cozy little room inspired by the real deal during Prohibition.
215 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Rocco’s Tacos: 4:00-7:00pm Every day at the bar. Select $5 beers, wines, liquors, and margaritas. Additionally, Rocco’s offers $25 “Margaliters” (1 liter pitchers of margaritas), $5 tacos and apps. To nobody’s surprise, Rocco’s Tacos does indeed have some of the best tacos in town. But one of the real draws is the tableside guac—yes, they make it in front of you Hibachi-style.
224 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Sassafras: Happy Hour Wednesday-Saturday 5:00-7:00pm. 50% Off all drinks except specialty cocktails. Sassafras blends traditional southern cuisine with global influences, taking you on a journey to an ole southern French bayou. There’s a daily changing menu that will keep you on your toes.
105 S Narcissus Ave #130, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Grease: Happy Hour Every day from 4:00-7:00pm. 50% Off all drinks. If you’re looking for one of the best burgers in West Palm Beach, then you’ll likely find it here. And if you’ve got a sweet tooth, then you’ve got to try one of their Spiked Shakes. There are also different daily specials like Whiskey Wednesday, 50% off all whiskeys (and the whiskey list is extensive).
213 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Batch: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 4:00-7:00pm. Most all drinks are $5, including Spirits, Beers, Wines, & Specialty Cocktails. $6 small bites including some Nashville Hot Chicken Sliders, $1 wings, and $2 Gulf oysters. Batch is all about quality. All of their bitters, tinctures, and syrups are made in-house. They have freshly squeezed & cold-pressed juices, and even make their own sodas.
223 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Roxy’s: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3:00-6:00pm. $5 appetizers, $1 off well drinks & beer, $5 glass of wine, and $7 craft cocktails. Roxy’s is probably most well-known for its rooftop, but the pub on the ground floor is exceptional in West Palm, with its huge horseshoe-shaped bar and Irish Castle-basement vibes. Darts and pool in the back and a cool fireplace.
309 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Banko Cantina: Happy Hour Tuesday-Saturday from 5:00-8:00pm! $4 beers, $6 Banko margaritas, $8 Don Julio Blanco, $7 Jaja Tequila Blanco, and $8 Jaja Tequila Reposado. Plus, 50% off small plates and select wines. And on Thursdays, get 50% Off ALL margaritas from 5:00 to close! Also, ladies, on Fridays, you drink for FREE from 8:00-10:00pm.
114 S Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Kapow: Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4:00-7:00pm. $5 Crispy Mushroom Bao Buns. Had to lead off with that one, because it’s a must-try. 50% Off wine, $4 Sapporo, $5 drafts, $6 single-liquor drinks. And, aside from the crispy mushroom bao buns, there’s an array of other delicious snacks and small plates at Happy Hour prices.
519 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Hullabaloo: Happy Hour Every day 4:00-7:00pm. 50% off ALL drinks (excludes bottles) and $5 bar bites. Out back, they have a pretty awesome airstream and shady patio area.
517 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Lost Weekend: Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4:00-7:00pm. 50% Off the ENTIRE bar! Lost Weekend is known for its games, sure. But the food is surprisingly good for a joint with so few places to sit. If you’re looking for a game of 8-ball with great food and drinks, then this is your spot.
526 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Happy Hour at The Square (Rosemary Square)
- City Cellar: Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4:00-7:00pm at the bar. 50% Off select pizzas, and drink specials. City Cellar has one of the best and most extensive wine lists in the area, and all bottles under $99 are 50% off on Wednesdays!
700 S Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- El Camino: Happy Hour Every day 4:00-7:00pm. $5 Margaritas, $3 Corona bottles, $4 select drafts, $5 select spirits, 50% off select wines $3 tacos, and an assortment of other small bites. El Camino is to Mezcal and Tequila what City Cellar is to wine. If you’re interested in finding a tequila or Mezcal you really enjoy, then start here.
700 S Rosemary Ave suite 232 Floor 2, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Il Bellagio: Monday-Friday 3:00-5:00pm at the bar. $6 select apps, $6 Martinis, Bellagio Cocktails, select cocktails, and house wine. Plus, the Lobster Pasta Special is back (currently: August 2023) Whole Lobster Fra Diavolo w/Clams & Mussels over Linguini for $19.95 (Mon-Fri 3-7pm).
600 S Rosemary Ave #170, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Fern Street Wine Bar: Happy Hour Every day from 5:00-7:00pm. 50% Off all wine by the glass and a special happy hour menu. While the portions are often smaller than most places, Fern Street has some of the best tasting dishes around. And if you sit at the bar, you have a front row seat to how your food is prepared, and you won’t be disappointed.
501 Fern St #104, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Felice: Happy Hour 4:00-7:00pm Every day. Felice West Palm Beach is a Tuscan-inspired restaurant and wine bar with a menu featuring Italian classics made from top-quality ingredients. The welcoming space includes a wraparound bar, high-top tables, lounge seating, and a charming outdoor patio for dining.
366 S Rosemary Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- The Blind Monk: Happy Hour Every day from 4:00-7:00pm. Another place well known for its wine selection, Happy Hour offers $7 select wines by the glass, with the wine selection at happy hour changing every week.
410 Evernia St #107, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Experience Happy Hour in West Palm Beach
If you love going out to try new places, then Happy Hours are the perfect opportunity to plan a time to go. Happy Hour in West Palm Beach is an event every single day—as you might be able to tell—with all of these amazing establishments offering small bite specials, there’s something for every palate. Just as everyone has their preferences for ambiance, you’ll be able to find places that fit your style. From rooftop cocktails to dive bar beers, from adventurous Mezcal margs to exotic wine, it’s time for Happy Hour, West Palm Beach. This list was published in August of 2023, so if there are changes, we’ll try to make updates.
West Palm Beach is a rapidly growing and rising real estate market. If you're interested, check out the currently available listings.