This two-day event will take place on September 2nd and 3rd, at the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach. The festival will feature vendors from all over, showcasing their best seafood dishes. In addition to the delicious food, the festival will also have live music, arts and crafts, and family-friendly activities.
Here's what you can expect at the West Palm Seafood Festival:
- Fresh seafood: From shrimp and scallops to lobster and crab, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.
- Live music: Enjoy live music from local and national artists all weekend long.
- Arts and crafts: Browse a variety of handmade arts and crafts from local vendors.
- Family-friendly activities: There will be plenty of activities for kids of all ages, including face painting, games, and rides.
Tickets for the West Palm Seafood Festival are on sale now. Admission is $10 and tickets can be purchased online or at the gate. If you are interested in having your own stand, there is an application to sign up online as well.
The West Palm Seafood Festival is the perfect way to celebrate the flavors of the sea right here in beautiful Palm Beach County. So, mark your calendars and come enjoy two days of delicious food, live music, and family fun!
Here are some additional details about the festival:
- Hours: The festival will be open from 9am to 5pm on both days.
- Location: The South Florida Fairgrounds is located at 9067 Southern Blvd in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Parking: Parking is available at the fairgrounds.
- Vendors: There will be all kinds of different vendors at the festival, selling everything from fresh seafood to arts and crafts.
I hope to see you there!