A spooky night at the science museum is a perfect way to kick off Halloween weekend. The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium, 4801 Dreher Trail North, West Palm Beach, is hosting a strange night of science Friday, October 30th from 6-8pm. See you tonight for Spooky Science Night at the Museum! Feel free to wear your scariest costume ever!
This event is mostly outdoors, but please bring your mask for areas where social distancing isn't possible or if you wish to explore the "Real Bodies" exhibit indoors. Spread out and celebrate all things spooky on the 5-acre Science Trail. No need to worry about social distancing with all the area to roam and run.
A featured special presentation at 7:00 pm of “She’s alive, She’s alive! The reanimation of Frankenstein’s Bride” by Jeff Behary. Lots of outdoor activities are planned to include:
• Live Chemical Concoction Science Demonstrations
• Food available for purchase at the “Crazylicious” Food Truck
• STEM Experiment & Treat Giveaway Stations
• Halloween-themed Laser Concert on the Cox Amphitheater stage
• Sample Caramel Cream Ale from South Brewing for ages 21+ up