The North Palm Beach Library plans to reopen June 1 with limited service hours and enhanced safety protocols.
The library, at 303 Anchorage Drive, will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sneeze guards will be placed at the circulation desk, and social distancing decals will be placed on the floor. Staff will wear masks. Guests are encouraged to wear masks.
All checkouts will take place on the second floor, and fines will be waived through the end of September.
Returned items will be quarantined for three days before going back into circulation. Donated materials also will be quarantined for three days.
Programs, activities, and the computer lab will remain closed until further notice.
Curbside service will continue. Call the library at (561) 841-3383 to reserve books.
- Patrons may begin returning items to the Library. Overdue fines will be waived through the end of September.
- Sneeze guards and social distancing decals are being put in place.
- Staff are taking safety measures to stop the spread of coronavirus by quarantining any returned books for three days before they are deemed eligible to be checked out again.
- The Library will be able to accept item donations again.
- Programs, activities, and the computer lab are still closed until further notice.
Summer Reading 2020
The North Palm Beach Library is offering it's Summer Reading 2020 program online. Imagine your story with book recommendations, videos, online resources, and more for the entire family. Follow our Facebook event page and stay updated on the Summer Reading Program as content is being released. Or, content from the Summer Reading 2020 event page will be published to our Summer 2020 website page every Friday at 9:00 A.M. See our Summer 2020 page for more details.