Here are some of the public boat ramps near West Palm Beach and Jupiter, Florida. Keep in mind that availability and conditions can change, so it's recommended to verify the details before your trip. Additionally, there may be other private, or semi-private boat ramps in the area that aren't listed here.
West Palm Beach Area Boat Ramps:
- Phil Foster Park Boat Ramp:
- Location: 900 Blue Heron Blvd, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- This ramp provides access to Peanut Island, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the Palm Beach Inlet. It's known for its proximity to snorkeling and diving sites at Phil Foster Park's underwater snorkeling trail. After a day out on the water, you can pull your boat up to multiple waterfront restaurants including Sailfish Marina, Frigate’s, and the Waterway Café.
- Location: 2400 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- Just off 23rd Street, this is the closest public boat ramp to Downtown West Palm Beach with access to the Intracoastal. Just South of Peanut Island and the Palm Beach Inlet, this boat ramp provides access to all of the same things as Phil Foster Park.
- Location: 2098 Juno Rd, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- Within Juno Park, on the east side of the Intracoastal, just north of PGA Boulevard, you’ll have easy access to the Waterway Café and Seasons 52. Head North towards the Jupiter Inlet or head South to the Palm Beach Inlet and Peanut Island.
- Location: 13425 Ellison Wilson Rd, Juno Beach, FL 33408
- Just South of Donald Ross, Bert Winters Park Boat Ramp offers access to the Intracoastal Waterway and has parking and restroom facilities. Again, head North for the Jupiter Inlet or South for the Palm Beach Inlet.
Jupiter Area Boat Ramps:
- Waterway Park Boat Ramp
- Location: 3630 E Indiantown Rd, Jupiter, FL 33477
- The sole boat ramp on the west side of the Intracoastal, Waterway Park Boat Ramp provides easy access to all that Jupiter has to offer. Target Snook inshore or head offshore out of the Jupiter Inlet to chase some of the most prized sportfish; cruise the Loxahatchee River, see the lighthouse, anchor up near Cato’s bridge or the Sandbar; stop by Guanabanas, Square Grouper, or U-tiki. There's enough variety to never feel bored or repetitive. It’s no wonder why Jupiter is known as one of the best Florida beach towns for boaters.
- Location: 800 US-1, Jupiter, FL 33477
- A little island in the Intracoastal, the Burt Reynolds Park boat ramp offers access to all of the same great things that Waterway Park does.
Please note that some of these ramps might have limited usage hours, potential parking fees, and other regulations. It's good to check with local authorities or official sources to confirm the most up-to-date information before planning your day.
Don't have a boat yet? Looking to learn how to drive a boat? Read our other article on where to learn to drive a boat in Jupiter.
Looking for a new boat? Waterfront Yacht Brokerage here in Jupiter has you covered. Check out the currently available boats and yachts!