1. AMP UP CURB APPEAL: Does the outside of your home make them want to see the inside? The first thing the buyer sees is the outside of your home. Make it as appealing as possible. Maintain the yard, a clean driveway and an inviting porch. Drawing the buyer in wanting to see more, it is a good start. Touch-up or repaint exterior. Plant fresh annual flowers, keep porches swept, and gutters clean. Showing that the exterior of your home is well kept will lead buyers to the assumption that the home is well kept in general.
2. SIMPLIFY, CLEAN, and DE-CLUTTER: Do a deep clean or hire a professional cleaning service to make sure your home looks its best. Keep beds made and carpets vacuumed. Rooms will look larger by removing clutter. Over stuffed cabinets and closets, give the impression of inadequate storage. Make sure to clean out the closets and cabinets. Hang clothes neatly. Make sure all lighting fixtures have functioning light bulbs. Put all dishes away and towels in kitchen and bathrooms need to clean and folded neatly.
3. UPDATE: Interior paint is one of the easiest ways to freshen up your home and increase its value. The custom wall color in the dining room may have matched your chairs but it may be hard for buyers to imagine it with their furnishings. A light neutral color will make the room look bright and large and match almost any décor. Consider replacing outdated appliances, flooring, and fixtures. If not within your budget to replace, you can have stained carpets professionally cleaned. Replace outdated bathroom and kitchen cabinet hardware with new contemporary hardware from a local home improvement store for a quick updated look.
4. CONSIDER A HOME INSPECTOR: You may consider hiring a home inspector to determine the condition of your home. It is very likely a buyer will hire one. This will avoid any surprises or complications with the contract and closing. You will not be obligated to make any non-essential repairs, you may discover essential ones of which you may be unaware.
5. HIRE THE BEST: If you are just considering the idea of selling your home or know definitely for sure, please allow the real estate specialists at Waterfront Properties and Club Communities assist you with an aggressive marketing plan. We, here at Waterfront Properties, strive to ensure as many buyers as possible see your property. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share more information with you about our marketing strategies. We have offices located in the Jupiter, North Palm Beach, and Stuart areas specializing in waterfront, golf course communities, oceanfront condominiums and much more.