Palm Beach County has some of the best picturesque locations throughout Southern Florida that will make friends and family jealous that don’t live in our beautiful area. The Palm Beaches are stocked full of picture worthy locations for you to keep up with your memories of what makes this area so great.
Ranging from Boca Raton to Jupiter, with more than 47 miles of Atlantic coastline, our beautiful beaches and shoreline are certainly worth a picture.
Several other picture worthy locations throughout Palm Beach County include:
• Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum
• Loggerhead Marinelife Center
• Juno Beach Pier
• Underwater Snorkel Trail at Phil Foster Park
• The Einstein Canvas Mural in Downtown West Palm Beach
• Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens (West Palm